Smart Cities Innovation Accelerator at Melbourne: Strategies, Sustainability, and Disruption in Innovation (Recap Report)
City leaders and innovators convened in Melbourne to discuss innovation strategies in an accelerator moderated by TECH.
At a recent City Possible Accelerator event in Melbourne, moderated by the Technology Entrepreneurship Center at Harvard (TECH), city leaders and innovators convened to discuss and share strategies that will help create more innovative, inclusive and sustainable cities.
The downloadable recap report below shares the highlights from discussions in which urban leaders from cities, companies and communities share what it takes to keep pace with growing demand, diminishing resources and identifying tech solution that work for their people:
- City Leaders Answer 5 Important Questions about Data and Privacy
- Tackling a Once-in-a-Generation Infrastructure Uplift in New South Wales
- 7 Elements of a Successful Smart City Strategy
- Case Study: An Innovative Model for Boosting 5G Connectivity in Smart Cities
- The Many Angles of Sustainability: Waste Management, Trees, and Traffic
- 4 Principles to Guide Smart Projects in the Built Environment
- City Leaders Identify 5 Mobility Opportunities on the Horizon
- About the Strategic Innovation Summits and Symposia
How will you rise to meet the challenge of mass urbanization? Download to learn more.